Saudi Arabia’s Western province is undergoing an unprecedented transformation !
Building Interiors & Finishes
Coatings & Floorings
Concrete & Cement products
Construction tools & equipment (PPE)
HVAC R products
Offsite & Modular Construction
Windows, Doors & Facades
- 1e edition – Launch
- 7 500 m² exhibition space
- 150 exhibitors
- 4 000 visitors
Why exhibiting in Jeddah ?
- Population growth: 2 million people in 1992, over 5 million in 2023
- Economic growth: Two economic cities will be built within Jeddah (King Abdullah Economic City and Jeddah Economic City)
- Jeddah Historical Rejuvenation Project: An ambitious 15-year project announced by HRH Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman that aims at making the Historic Jeddah area (Al-Balad) a world-class tourist and cultural destination.
- Urbanization: This means that there is a greater need for infrastructure, as well as commercial and residential
buildings such as the new Jeddah Downtown and Murooj Jeddah.
|Under the ambitious 2030 Vision, Jeddah is undergoing a remarkable transformation with 50+ projects valued at over $100bn. These projects encompass diverse sectors such as housing, retail, mixed-use, and transportation.
Who will be invited to visit Jeddah Construct ?
|Building Automation Engineer
|Fire Protection Engineer
|Waste Management Specialist